Saturday 19 October 2013

Snuggled on the sofa under my coat, trying to ignore the fact that I'm going out soon. I am sore and tired and a little cold, and have switched the channel to David Attenburgh for comfort. Unfortunately the first sentence since the switch is 'Soon, she will be burnt alive.' Today has been confusing. I had sex last night for the first time since Fish. It wasn't very good, which was rather a disappointment, but at least I've done it, I suppose. Then went with Lucy on a day trip out of London, to Aylesbury, which was rather a weird destination but a lovely pub and nice to be out. I feel quite weird. Sad, but think it's just tiredness. The guy is called James and is cute, though cuter (it must be said) after quite a bit of wine. Still, was a lovely date (we met at our houseparty last week) to the  AMAZING Pyjama Men and he is very sweet and quite interesting. Basically, I'm glad I did it but really wish it had been excellent - good sex is hard to come by, it appears. *sigh. Oh well. Off to here tonight: http://www.powderkegdiplomacy.co.uk/contact.html which does look v. exciting, if I was a bit less sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment