Wednesday 4 January 2017

Goodness it has been a long time since I wrote anything on this blog. I don't know why - sadly nothing terribly exciting has happened. Ooh - I bought a house, which I'm currently sitting in. My friend Emily and her other friend Amy and I all went on it together. It's pretty weird, tbh. It made a lot of sense (was completely sick of living with my frenemy Sam) and also it's only £500 a month of mortgage (for now, cheers for that Brexit) instead of £1000 in rent. And it's a proper house. With stairs and everything. It is, however, in Norwood. Zone Four. Still London by the skin of its teeth, but Croydon lurks only a few minutes away. We have to do all kinds of work to it (moved in in April) and there's lots of odd bits of furniture. It can be rather lonely as the other two are away quite a lot, but the idea is to sell it in a couple of years, and in the meantime we all have a bit more freedom. Am currently in the dining room. The Dining Room. It leads out to the Patio. It's weird. But nice to be able to have the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment